top of page

Your steps

City hall:

For your administrative procedures at the town hall, you can send an email to:


National Identity Card:


Authorization to leave the Territory:

Registration certificate:

When buying or selling a vehicle as well as when moving into the town, the registration process can be done on the official government website:

There are other fraudulent sites, whose appearance gives the impression of having to do with a government site, which offer the procedures for the registration certificate at a higher cost.

In order to correctly inform you about the real price of the gray card, please consult this guide

If you are having difficulty making your request on the official website, you can turn to a garage approved by the prefecture who will help you with the procedures (Carte grise, automotive procedures …)

Driver's license :

In the event of loss, theft, or damage, the duplicate driving license requested online on the ANTS website is sent within 2 months by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt (find our online guide for the procedures) . It must be sent to the address of the permit holder, as entered online. In addition to the ANTS website: (find our guide to carry out the procedures on this site). In addition, it is also possible to contact a driving school in your municipality to request a duplicate of your driving license (find the directory of state driving schools by clicking here)

bottom of page